Saturday, March 31, 2018

Week #13 {2018}

Monday morning on our drive to school.  Man is it gorgeous.
 Tuesday I had a snuggle buddy during quiet time {again}.
 Wednesday I got Bombi a thick comforter for his bed and he LOVED it.  He would not get up all morning long.
 Friday the blanket looked like this.  Ugh!
 My favorite thing on Saturday mornings is when this little peanut crawls into bed with me.
 When I actually got out of bed, we noticed deer out back!
 We watched them for a long time.  They are such amazing animals.
 Payton wanted her hair cut, so I took off a few inches.
 We worked on the yard and I looked over to see Rylan dressed like this.  Ha!
 Then we ran Bombi. 
 The kids wanted to show me their "recliners" they found.
 And God gave us a stunning sunset to end our week!
Isn't He so good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!