Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Buffalo Pretzels {recipe}

Buffalo pretzels, oh how I love thee.  If I'm not careful I can eat the whole bag in one day.
When I found a recipe to MAKE my own, I was on board!
Dylan was my sous chef and he mixed everything together.
We spread them out on a pan {and kept stealing bites - they were yummy!}.
When they were done baking we stole some MORE bites . . . but I wouldn't recommend doing that.  The texture was weird, almost as if they were stale. So we let them cool and they crisped right up!
Final verdict?  They were awesome, and super easy to throw together!  A perfect snack to make with kids!

Oh and as a note - when we made them the first time we {mistakenly} used Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.  Make sure you use the Frank's Red Hot Original Sauce . . . It was MUCH better for these!

Buffalo Pretzels
{original recipe from Amy's Cooking Adventures}

8 cups pretzel sticks
5 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons Frank's Red Hot Original Sauce {not buffalo wing sauce!}
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
¼ teaspoon celery salt

Preheat oven to 250 degrees.

Whisk together the butter, buffalo sauce, ranch seasoning, worcestershire sauce and celery salt in a large bowl.  Pour in pretzels and stir to coat.  Pour pretzels onto a baking sheet lined with foil.

Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool. Eat to your hearts content!
~
Linking up at:  Momfessionals

2 comments:

  1. I already have a lot of the ingredients for this in the house, so I can make them right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You'll have to let me know how you like them!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!