Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ry Guy

Rylan loves Bailey.

Too bad the feeling isn't mutual.
Not that she DOESN'T like Rylan, I think he just irritates her.
He loves to get right up behind her so her tail hits him in the face.  His giggle is so cute!

I'm not sure if he is teething or sick . . . But at 8:30 this morning he was doing this.

Shortly after, he was doing this.

And 3½ hours later, this.

But boy, did I sure get a lot of things done within that time!  Woo hoo!
He loves this blanket.

It is so cute to see him carrying it around all bunched up.

Funny thing about that blanket . . .  I have no idea who gave it to him.
When we took him to California the first time, we had a little "Open House" for friends to come and meet Rylan.
The blanket was in a gift bag with some socks and no card.
So thank you to whomever gave this to Ry, it's his favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!