Saturday, July 14, 2012

What I Ate...

I get a big ol' "FAIL" this week for taking pictures.  Either we were out and about, or ate a big lunch, or there was too much going on at dinner time for me to grab my camera and snap a picture.  Yes, chaos always ensues at dinner time with 3 kids.  =)
BUT if you want to see yummy pictures of food, check out my friend Amy's blog.  She posted "What I Ate" last week and man did she eat some good food!  You won't want to miss the yummy dessert she ate!
No onto the pitiful TWO pictures I took...
Monday
{no picture}
Chris and Becca Creation - Chicken Tostada Thingys & Roasted Veges
Romaine Salad with Lite Caesar
Water
This was a night when we had nothing planned and nothing really for dinner.  We (Chris & I) went in and just grabbed things, used up leftovers and ended up with a yummy meal.  Although we could never re-create it.  =)

Wednesday
{no picture}
McDonald's Hamburger (with extra Pickles)
Strawberry Lemonade
Thursday

Lettuce Wraps
Brown Rice
Water
We made this yesterday for a family from church who just had a baby.  We made enough so we could make it tonight for us!
Friday
{no picture}
Brooklyn Joe's Pepperoni Pizza
Water
Saturday

Turkey Bagel Sandwich (Cracked Pepper Turkey, Swiss Cheese, Avocado & Pickles)
Water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!