Saturday, April 11, 2020

Week #15 {2020}

Sunday - We walked down and played in the creek.
Chris built me a planter for the back deck.
Like father like son.
More playing in the water.
Monday they came back out to check the drying and decided they needed to pull up part of the peninsula to dry under there as well (so the fans stay for a few more days - ugh!).  It's especially sad since Chris just finished remodeling this kitchen 5 months ago.
I'm so thankful that we got this patio table so I can work outside and not have to hear the fans blowing nonstop.
Wednesday - Fortunately, our stove is electric and I can still make Banana Walnut Muffins.
Thursday - The fans are gone, but this is how the kitchen looks. Fun times.
Ry made himself scrambled eggs.
Bombi has been getting good at his tricks.  He will do anything for a "tookie".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!