Saturday, March 21, 2020

Week #12 {2020}

Sunday - We went to Sperry's for dinner.
Monday - We went to Jonathan's.
Tuesday - Due to Covid-19, the kids didn't have school today and it's Saint Patrick's day, so they woke up a little later and had Lucky Charms (our regular tradition).  This year, the charms were all green!
Then my momma and I took Aunt Kay and Davese at the airport. It was SUCH a fun trip. I'm so glad they came out to visit.
As we were dropping them off at BNA, my cousin was also being dropped off at the airport (by his daughter, Sierra) and we met up with them for breakfast at Panera before their flight home.
Wednesday - A couple of girlfriends and I went and took a carry permit class.  It was so fun and very interesting!
Friday - The kids still haven't gone back to school but they found a box and got creative!
Saturday - I found this adorable photo of my niece back in 2000...and now she is serving our country.  I am so VERY PROUD of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!