Saturday, October 5, 2019

Week #40 {2019}

Sunday morning coffee with my Country Boy.
Tuesday I got to met up with a friend at Legacy Coffee.
Bombi went with me to pick up the kids from school.
Wednesday Ry had another cross country meet.
It was a huge event!
Go Ry go!
Another TKD class for me.  {Does it get any easier?}
Friday we went to Dylan's TKD testing and then we all went to Chick-Fil-A afterwards.
Love having family around!
Saturday morning Bombi booted me from my chair. {Yes, really.}
Then we went to Ry's TKD testing.
~
After we went bowling.
Love family fun days!
When we dropped Penelope off at home the kids skated and learned to Onewheel.
Uncle Thor always has the coolest toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!