Saturday, July 6, 2019

Week #27 {2019}

Sunday morning we had a flock of Turkeys grazing in our yard.
And we had a burn.
We found a frog.
Monday Bombi found the perfect napping spot.
The Littles went and picked wild berries.
Tuesday morning, checking out the wildlife out front.
We went to 'Boro Beach.
We went to lunch and Dylan was into a good book.
Back home snuggle time.
He's such a cute boy.
Sunset.
We drove out to the back of the property to watch a local church's fireworks.
Wednesday - I went over to my momma's to see Phil and Cindy.  I went to high school with their son and daughter.  IT was so fun to catch up!
Thursday was Payton's birthday!
Friday we went to Greeter Falls.
Saturday - Bombi makes a good foot rest.  Have I mentioned what a good dog he is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!