Saturday, April 20, 2019

Week #16 {2019}

Sunday morning I found Rylan's To Do List.  I love #7 & 11 the most (snuggle with momy).
 And here he is accomplishing #4!
 Love my little guy.
 Chris and Dylan continued working on the kitchen.  They took out the countertops and put plywood back on.
 I think I'm going to love it when it is all finished!
 We finished off the weekend playing Monopoly Junior.
 Tuesday I went to the garage to get Bombi's food and found these critters in the bag.  Ugh!  That's part of country living I guess!
Wednesday, one of my clients (and his wife) was in town visiting and we met up at Marcy Jo's for breakfast.
That evening was Dylan's Pass in Review for JROTC.
He looks so handsome in his uniform.  I am so proud of him.
 
 Thursday I took my friend Ashley out to coffee for her birthday at The Overflowing Cup.  It's a new cute coffee shop in town.
I got an alert that an Amazon package had been delivered...but I couldn't find it around the house.  When I walked down to the mailbox, I found it here. Hahaha!
 I went and surprised my niece at her work.  It's so fun having more family live close by.
 Saturday morning - the Littles had spent the night at Gigi's and sent me a photo of their yummy breakfast.
 True story....(but my sisters also have the same mugs - thanks to Davese!).  Man I miss my dad.
 Bombi knows he not allowed on the couch, BUT I had his favorite blanket, so he laid on my legs while he stood.  Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!