Saturday, September 2, 2017

Week #35 {2017}

Sunday Dylan had mtb practice.  This is his team Columbia Composite {and coaches}.
I decided to make Raisin Bran Granola Bars, and they were delish...I took a couple of recipes and created my own recipe and now I can't find my notes of what I did.  Boo!
Monday morning while coming back from school drop off, I had to completely stop in the road to left this family of 7 wild turkeys cross!
Then I went to my mom's house for a tea party to celebrate Betty's {her sweet neighbor} birthday.
That night while watching tv, I looked over to find Bombi squished as tightly in the corner of the couch as he could be.
Tuesday morning, I had someone staring at me through the window.
I let him in and he did this:
When I went to bed, I found Ry Guy fast asleep in my spot.
Wednesday Gigi came to watch the kiddos tkd class.
Thursday we went to Kayne Prime to celebrate Dylan's birthday.
Friday he turned 13!
Saturday we spent the day at Wilderness of the Smokies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!