Sunday, June 18, 2017

Fathers Day 2017

This is my first Father's Day, since my daddy's passing...which makes this such a treasured photo now. 
My sweet daddy...You loved me unconditionally and always pointed me to Jesus. Life is not the same without you here. I'm miss you more than words can say. 
My handsome husband...You are an amazing dad to our kiddos. Happy Father's Day to the two most important men in my life. ❤️
~
The day started with this snuggle session.
And yes, Bombi is NOT supposed to be on the couch.
Then we went to pick up the littles from Gigi's house.  We gave Chris his Father's Day present there...
A Rip Surf!
Dylan {of course} jumped on it the first chance he got.
After church we hit up La Villa for lunch.  This was Chris' "Seriously your taking a picture?  I want to eat my burrito!" face.
The kiddos always come back wiped out from Gigi's and little guy wrapped himself in his bit-bit on the way home.
Gigi came over for Father's Day "dessert" and since Chris isn't having any extra sugar right now, we had a yummy fruit salad.
It was a stormy day and the sunset was stunning.
Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there!  And if your daddy is still with us, give him an extra long hug and tell him you love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!