Saturday, November 22, 2014

Amish Town {Etheridge}

I took my mom to show her the Amish Town in Ethridge, TN.
It didn't disappoint.
Then we took Rylan to play "choo-choo trains at the lie-berry".
We pooped him out!
My favorite time with my mom is when we are just hanging out . . . in our jammies.
We went to Payton's school for her Thanksgiving Feast.
Here's her "Thankful For" plate. It was filled with lots of food items but my favorite was the couch. She's thankful for furniture. Ha! I love her!
Saturday we were graced with the presence of Mr. Naked Boy, in socks and a cape.
We headed to the park and played.
Rip Sticked.
Razored.
Rollerbladed.
Took some pics.
And swung.
And then the whole day took a turn for the worst {to be continued} . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!