Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Lately Rylan has been grabbing Chris by the hand and walking him over to his toys and telling him to sit down so they can build (and knock down) a tower of blocks. Look how tall this one is!
I took the kids to Donut Palace.
Little man knows how to chow down!
~
This isn't a great picture but MAN was it a tasty meal. I'm sure I'll be making this a lot. Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes & Roasted Asparagus (sans the fried egg).
We surprised the kids by taking them to the matinee showing of How to Train Your Dragon 2.
Thankfully Ry fell asleep about half-way thru, because he's not a great movie go-er yet.
As we were walking out of the theater I noticed that my big boys were twinsies. {big puffy heart}
Walking into church Sunday morning.
Back at Sweet Cece's! So glad we found a treat that Chris can enjoy with us!
Can't wait for next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!