Sunday, November 3, 2013

Past Few Days & Halloween

Chris' cousin, Rene, lives in Jacksonville, FL and is a HUGE Gators fan.
She sent up a Gator package to Dylan so he could get ready for the Georgia/Florida game this weekend.  (And sent some stickers to Payton as well!)

While talking to my sister, Davese, Payton said "Auntie D, will you send me some pink cowboy boots?".  I scolded her for asking like that and then a few days later, look what showed up in the mail!

She LOVES them.  But then again, she LOVES shoes.
She would have 100 pairs if she could.
~
I got to have some quiet time once I got the kids on the school bus.

Well, as quiet as it can be with Rylan playing by my side.
I am finishing up studying 1 Peter.
~
Chris got an AMAZING award at work.

September was his first full month there.
Needless to say, I am pretty proud of him.
He has worked so hard!
~
Halloween 2013
I had Dylan and Payton create their own costume out of what we already had at home.
Payton wanted to be a princess.

(I happen to have this 12 month pumpkin outfit that still fit Rylan).
And Dylan wanted to be a ninja.

It was raining so we headed to the mall.

We got there right when it started and they were ready to go!
Fortunately we got there when we did because within 30 minutes - it was PACKED!

No, seriously packed.

Like all of Nashville must have been there.
And surprisingly it was fun.

We lasted about an hour.
The kids got candy.
And we all said we would do it again next year!

~
Ry loved the homemade pizza I made.

I think he got more on his face than in his mouth!
~
Payton and I made yummy Apple Rings

We went driving and got to see this MASSIVE cow.

He was the size of a small car.
And see those yellow balls on a stick?

That is holding the 2 wires that keep the cows in.  It is about a foot and a half off the ground.
They could just step over it if they wanted to!
~
All in all, I would say we've had fun!
P.S. This is my 900th post!  Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!