Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day ~2013~

Mother's Day was amazing.
It began with the kids letting me sleep in until 7:30am (thanks to Papa and Sasha for telling them NOT to wake us)!
The kids got me these beautiful flowers.

And made me this special "M"

Both sides had papers that accordioned out to reveal drawings and letters.
So special!
We got dressed and went to IHOP for breakfast.
We had to wait a little bit.  But that's okay.  
We passed the time taking pictures (and watching the kids dance!).
And I got an AWESOME present . . .  A picture of me and the kids!
We went to the late service at church and the kids had a special song to sing for us.
I cry every time.  I have no clue why.
They did such a great job.
They each brought me fresh flowers from their class and Dylan made me this corsage.
Bedtime tonight was a breeze too!
Payton fell asleep all on her own on the floor.
And Rylan did too!
I missed spending time with my mom today.  But we got to talk and already have plans to celebrate Mother's day when we go out to California.
I love you mom.  Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!