Saturday, November 17, 2012

What I Ate...


Sunday - {Community Group} Turkey Sandwich
Spinach Salad
Macaroni and Cheese
(And yes, I guess I was hungry.  It was really good though!)

Monday - Stuffed Shells
Salad with Caesar Vinaigrette
Garlic Bread
Water
(I've made the shells twice now, and am looking for a better recipe.  Have any you can recommend?)

Tuesday -  Baked Potato with Steamed Broccoli (and sour cream and shredded cheese)
Water

Thursday - Gooch
Crystal Light

Friday - Enchilasagna
Tortilla Chips
Carrots with Light Caesar Dressing

Saturday - Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwich
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin
Apple
Water
(Yes, a gourmet dinner.  Watch out Pioneer Woman!)

I realize that Wednesday is missing.  I don't even remember what I ate.  
Isn't that bad? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!