Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Chris and I served along with our church, Oak Leaf Church at the City of Canton's Easter Egg Hunt today.  Here is a picture before it started...  Yes, it got MUCH more crowded than this!

Just some things that I noticed:
(1)  It was called it an "EASTER Egg Hunt".
(2)  The emcee said numerous times, "God Bless You" over the loud speaker as he was making announcements throughout the event.
(3)  Along with the secular music they were playing, they played KEITH GREEN!
Yes...all at a CITY event!  That would have never happened in California.  I was blown away.

When we got home Craig and Sasha (my in-laws) had an Easter Egg Hunt ready for Dylan and Payton.
 
  
 
 
 
They had a blast.  It was such a fun day.  Now onto to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ tomorrow!  =)

John 11:25-26 - Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die". (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!