Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday Randoms...

I love it when Payton comes out of her room and has "dressed" herself.

At least she matches, right?  ;)
I went to work with Chris this afternoon/evening.  We first stopped by his office.  I took this picture while waiting:

Don't know if you can tell, but my preggo belly grows crooked, and to the left.  It was the same with Dylan and Payton too!  My belly button is about an inch to the left of where it should be (from my viewpoint).

Anywho - Spring is in the air.  From the Wild Daffodills, now to the Dogwood Trees blooming.  I think they are Dogwood trees, I could be wrong, but they are beautiful!
Next we went and met with a client who is listing her home for sale.  Then we met up with a family who is moving up from South Georgia and looking for a home to rent.  We showed them 4 homes.  I really do enjoy looking at homes.  Plus it was fun to have a "working date" with my hubby for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!