Wednesday, February 8, 2012

7 Months


~ 28 Week Update ~

Total weight gain/loss: +14 lbs

Maternity clothes:  No, but literally wearing the same jeans every day.  They are American Eagle stretch jeans that I got at TJ Maxx for $14 a year and a half ago. Obviously THAT was a great purchase!

Sleep:  Started waking up at 5am for a daily bathroom visit.  Plus being woken up at least once a night for indoor soccer on my uterus.

Best moment this month:  We were talking with a lady for 10 minutes and Chris brought up me being pregnant.  She acted shocked and said she couldn't tell.  Maybe she was lying, but it made me feel good (since I feel like a blimp!).   Oh and Dylan now is getting into the fact that I'm pregnant - rubbing my belly, talking to him, praying for him, asking when he is going to get here.  It is very cool to see him excited.

Movement:  Lots.  See sleep above.  He started pushing out an elbow/foot/hand (whatever it is) and dragging it across my belly.  It's fun now that I can actually "play" with him.

Food cravings:  None.

Food aversions:  Just my normal, no seafood.

Gender:  Boy

What I miss:  Working out - consistently.  My tailbone has gotten a lot better (Praise the LORD!), but still hurts here and there...especially trying when trying to lay down at bedtime.  I am maxed out at walking 1 mile and even that is only about 3 days a week.

Milestones:  I did my glucose test yesterday...
mmm.  Doesn't it look so refreshing?  Yuck.  It made me sick to my stomach.

All in all everything is going great.  Healthy and normal pregnancy so far!  Praising God for this blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!